Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Week 7

Last week it was pretty interesting!!! Organised a finale party for the teen reading programme and it was a big success!!!
At present I cannot get into Bebo or facebook since the web sites are blocked from my terminal , I will have another go on these sites from home .
Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends and family.

I do have an facebook account and I find it really helpful to keep in touch with all my friends and family. Its a great way to know whats happening in their lives.
I love to look at all their photographys and all though they are far away you get to be a part of their lives.
Bebo is another social media network where friends share their lives and explore great entertainment.

No comments: